1/1 Photo of Mint and Lemon Iced Tea
4 hrs 10 mins
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 2004)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot over high heat bring 12 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- 2Add sugar, mint and tea bags, stirring until sugar dissolves. Steep for 1 hour. Discard tea bags and mint.
- 3Stir in lemonade concentrate and remaining water (4 cups).
- 4Pour into pitchers and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 5Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint and Lemon Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags