- 16 cups water, divided
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 9 mint sprigs
- 5 family-size tea bags
- 1.5 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- lemon slice (garnish)
- mint sprig (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot over high heat bring 12 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, mint and tea bags, stirring until sugar dissolves. Steep for 1 hour. Discard tea bags and mint.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and remaining water (4 cups).
- Pour into pitchers and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs.