Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 2004)
Make and share this Mint and Lemon Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 16 cups water, divided
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 9 mint sprigs
- 5 family-size tea bags
- 1.5 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- lemon slice (garnish)
- mint sprig (garnish)
- In a large pot over high heat bring 12 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, mint and tea bags, stirring until sugar dissolves. Steep for 1 hour. Discard tea bags and mint.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and remaining water (4 cups).
- Pour into pitchers and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Loved it! This is a very refreshing summertime beverage with a nice combination of flavors that we enjoyed sipping on the patio today. Thanks for sharing, Ellie! Made for Magic of Herbs '10.
This is delicious, my DH loved it, thanks for sharing Ellie!...Kitten:)