Recipe by grapefruit
cottage cheese triangles
Top Review by B.B.Grimm
These are so good! It took me a little while to make them, as I had never made samosas before but it was well worth it. The filling is really surprisingly good and is lovely with the crispy outer shell. They remind me of Crab rangoon except light and fluffy. I'm going to serve these as appetizers at my next dinner party. Thanks so much ;)
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 -2 green chili, chopped fine
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 bunch mint, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the first six ingredients well.
- lay 1-2 tsp of the mixture in one corner of rectangular samosa sheet, fold corner and make samosa.
- use flour paste to seal (2 tsp flour + 2 tbsp water).
- deep fry till golden brown.
- serve with ketchup or your favourite chutney.