Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a crisp cool sugar-free beverage. It's crisp and refreshing drink, that you may add vodka to it if you choose. Otherwise ist's safe for the kids.
- 12 cups chilled orange juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice, more if desired
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange juice and 1/2 cup lemon juice in a tall pitcher. Add half of mint and bruise with the back of a spoon against side of the pitcher.
- Taste, adding more lemon juice, if desired. Mix in lemon, lime and orange slices.(can be prepared 4 hours ahead at this point and refrigerate).
- Add ice to the pitcher and mix. Pour into glasses. Garanish with remaining fruit.