Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional mint sauce gets a chili kick in Tony Tobin's quick and easy recipe - delicious with barbecued lamb.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- splash boiling water
- 1⁄8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 red chile, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Mix the chopped mint with the splenda. Add a splash of boiling water and stir until the splenda dissolves.
- Mix in the red wine vinegar and chili and stir well.
- Set aside to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Serve with barbecued lamb.