Recipe by ~jb4~
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It is a copy cat of the Minnesota Munchers that won Taste of Homes cookie contest. These are so incredibly good, there is no way you can eat just 1.
Top Review by HEP MEP
I made these this morning after seeing that thread about your most recently posted recipes. Awesome! Just had one, and I know they're going to be gone FAST, once the family gets home. These will be part of my (very)small collection of cookies - anybody who knows me knows I do not bake much. Thanks - everyone try these!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup English toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the milk chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.