Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just made these and all I can say is "wow"! I had this recipe written down in my "recipes to try". This version is a little different, it is made with white chocolate chips instead! Soooo good!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup English toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the semisweet chocolate and white chocolate chips, toffee bits, and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Pretty good cookies. I will definitely make them again, just probably won't add the white chocolate chips. I think I'll add dark chocolate chips instead. Yum yum! Thanks for the recipe!
I'm extremely picky about chocolate chip cookies and I'll have to say these are the best little cookies I've ever made! LOVE THEM! Based on what I had on hand I ended up using 1 cup white chocolate chips, 1 cup mini simi-sweet chocolate chips, a whole cup of toffee bits and left everything else the same. Thanks! :)
Very yummy chewy cookies. I didn't use white chips or pecans, not my favorite, but kept everything else the same. We love chocolate chip cookies and these are a nice different version. Will be making again and again I am sure!