Recipe by Andeey
I just made these and all I can say is "wow"! I had this recipe written down in my "recipes to try". This version is a little different, it is made with white chocolate chips instead! Soooo good!
Top Review by HealRacMT
Pretty good cookies. I will definitely make them again, just probably won't add the white chocolate chips. I think I'll add dark chocolate chips instead. Yum yum! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup English toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the semisweet chocolate and white chocolate chips, toffee bits, and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.