1/1 Photo of Minnesota Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 hr 30 mins
out of here's Note:
This is a very hearty soup. This is a very hearty soup. I really like this one! I love soup and good bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix broth, carrots, celery, uncooked rice, onions, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour, until the rice is tender.
- 3Melt butter, stir in the flour, then the half-half.
- 4Cook and stir 1 minute. Slowly add half-half mixture to the rice mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in the chicken and heat through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minnesota Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 802.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 22.4 g