Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This power smoothie tastes kind of like a dreamsicle. It is packed with protein, fiber, and vitamins, and it's sugar free. Try to get Wildwood brand unsweetened soy yogurt, as it is the only plain soy yogurt I know of that is sugar free. Unsweetened vanilla extract is available at most health food stores.
- 1 minneola tangerine, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon unsweetened vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- Place everything in a blender and blend on high speed until very smooth and creamy.
Oh, my, this was SO good! Very bright and creative combination of fruit that just tantalized your tongue! Rather than stevia, I used spiced honey simply because I adore honey. Perfect way to get more fruit into your body and put a smile on your face. :)