Recipe by Denise!
My version of Taco Bell's Enchiritos. My kids and my husband just love this stuff and it's SO easy!
Top Review by ceashel
I loved how easy this was to make. I subtituted a large can of enchilada sauce for the salsa and used cheddar cheese instead of mexican. It reheated great for lunches the next day. My boyfriend couldn't stop raving.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar your favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion in skillet.
- Drain and add taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer five minutes.
- To make the tortillas: Place a dollop of refried beans on tortilla shell.
- Add a scoop of meat filling and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a large pan that has been sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Pour the jar of salsa over the enchiladas and top with the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.