Recipe by Manda22
I came across this dish while out to dinner one night at a resturant with my husband. I asked the chef on duty for the recipe and I made a few changes and came up with this! It's not a great meal for those on a strict diet but I won't tell if you don't!
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced thick
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 250 ml cream
- 1 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt & pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and then brown the capsicum, onion and garlic.
- When browned, remove and place in microwave or oven until required.
- Add chicken to frying pan and brown evenly for approx 5 minutes or until chicken is fully sealed.
- Add capsicum, onion and garlic mix to the chicken.
- Stir in well.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Crumble chicken stock cube evenly over the sauté, add cream and stir in well.
- Season with salt& pepper if desired.
- Simmer for approx 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Best served with rice.