Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a favourite in our house when my kids were young! Takes a bit of time to stuff the shells, but it's very tasty!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (500 g) package mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 10 soda crackers, crumbled
- Boil macaroni shells until flexible.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- Mix onion, seasoning and crackers with ground beef.
- Stuff shells.
- Pour spaghetti sauce in a baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Place a row of the shells in the dish and top with a layer of cheese.
- Repeat process (sauce, shells, then cheese) until all shells are used.
- Finish with a layer of cheese on top.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.