Recipe by Bobtail
This recipe comes from my Great American Easy Gourmet cookbook. I love easy recipes with a short list of ingredients and this fits the bill. This is easy and delicious. Servings depend on the size of your slices. If you try this, I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This was delicious and so easy to make, I love recipes using crescent rolls :) I increased the eggs to 4 and used 1 cup half and half cream in place of milk, also I increased the bacon amount and parsley, thanks for sharing Bobtail, we enjoyed this!...Kitten
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 4 slices swiss cheese, long
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour 2 8 x 8 inch baking pans.
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles.
- Press 2 of the rectangles over the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of each of the baking pans.
- Seal edges and perforations.
- Layer the cheese slices over the dough.
- Whisk until smooth the eggs, onion and milk.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into each baking pan.
- Sprinkle each with the bacon and parsley.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 5 minutes and cut into squares.