1/1 Photo of Miniature Spinach Parmesan Puffs
These are deilcious and soo easy! A great appetizer for dinner parties or just a snack.I use reduced fat crescent rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- 2Unroll crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
- 3Take a rectangle and sprinkle it with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- 4Cover the rectangle with chopped spinach.
- 5Sprinkle spinach-covered rectangle with another teaspoon of cheese.
- 6Starting with a shorter end, roll rectangle up tightly, pinch closed.
- 7Cut into 6 slices.
- 8Repeat with 3 other dough rectangles.
- 9Place on greased cookie sheet, brush with egg white and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 10 minutes, checking every few minutes to make sure they don't burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature Spinach Parmesan Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g