Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Young children love this soup, where everything is just their size! Serve in small bowls with small spoons.
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, cut in tiny cubes (pea-size)
- 1⁄2 cup baby corn, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup diced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup tiny peas
- 1⁄2 cup diced firm tofu
- 1⁄4 cup alphabet pasta or 1⁄4 cup little star pasta
- Bring bouillon to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add carrots and pasta, reduce to simmer, cook 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer another 5 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.