This was our newspaper and I made them for our Church everyone loved them.
My Private Note
mini s' ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter. Press into mini muffins pans (24 count) in the bottom and on the sides.
- 3Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- 4Break two Hershey bars into little rectangles and (12 each) and put one piece chocolate in each cup. I used the mini hersheys and broke them into 4 pieces, they were just the right size for the mini muffin cups.
- 5Cut marshmallows in half, cross-wise; put a half marshmallow (cut side down) on top of chocolate in cups. Bake 1 or 2 minutes. Cool about 15 minutes, then remove from pan. Let cool completely.
- 6Melt remaining two Hershey bars in microwave. Dip each Miniature S’More into the melted chocolate, giving each a chocolate top. Let harden, then serve.
- 7This is good for kids to make with Parent's supervision and assistants.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g