Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This was our newspaper and I made them for our Church everyone loved them.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 Hershey Bars
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter. Press into mini muffins pans (24 count) in the bottom and on the sides.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Break two Hershey bars into little rectangles and (12 each) and put one piece chocolate in each cup. I used the mini hersheys and broke them into 4 pieces, they were just the right size for the mini muffin cups.
- Cut marshmallows in half, cross-wise; put a half marshmallow (cut side down) on top of chocolate in cups. Bake 1 or 2 minutes. Cool about 15 minutes, then remove from pan. Let cool completely.
- Melt remaining two Hershey bars in microwave. Dip each Miniature S’More into the melted chocolate, giving each a chocolate top. Let harden, then serve.
- This is good for kids to make with Parent's supervision and assistants.