Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My daughter loves these. Great for brunch.
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine sausage and green onions in a skillet; cook over medium heat until sausage is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Drain well.
- Combine bisquit mix, dry mustard, and red pepper; add milk.
- Stir in sausage mixture and cheese.
- Spoon into greased minature muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pans imediately; serve warm.