Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great reviews every time I make this. A nice change from the standard pasta salads. There are many renditions to this salad. There's really no way of messy it up. I like the miniature ravioli's (preferably fresh) but others have used tortellini's & rotini also. Give it a try. I think you'll love it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages ravioli, can substitute boxed but fresh is so much better (Ravioletti)
- 1⁄2 red pepper (chopped)
- 4 ounces pine nuts (substitute slithered almonds)
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (cut in small chunks or strips)
- 8 ounces grilled chicken (cut in chunks or strips)
- 1⁄4 cup craisins (optional)
- 10 ounces poppy seed dressing (to taste)
- Cook mini ravioletti to package directions. Throw in freezer for 10 minutes to chill.
- In the mean time cut up veggies, cheese & chicken. (please no canned chicken).
- Add cut up veggies, cheese, chicken & pine nuts to mini ravioli's.
- Add Poppy Seed Dressing little by little to the desired amount.
- If you like things real sweet add the craisins.
- Toss, refrigerate & check again in 2 hours Add more dressing if needed.
- Always better made a day in advance but 3 to 4 hours works too.