1/1 Photo of Miniature Quiche Lorraine
Delicious and dainty for those posh occasions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package pie crust mix (or if I have the time I like to use my own)
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped thinly and small
- 1/4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup light cream or 1/2 cup milk, heated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1Prepare the crust per directions.
- 2Then roll our the dough and cut the dough into rounds to fit the miniature muffin tins.
- 3Prick the bottoms lightly with a fork.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 5Cook bacon until crisp, but not burnt.
- 6Drain and crumble into tiny pieces.
- 7Cook the onion in the bacon fat until soft.
- 8Divide all the onion and the bacon equally into the cups.
- 9Sprinkle each cup equally with the Swiss Cheese.
- 10Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl; blend.
- 11Pour over the cup mixtures.
- 12Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 15 minute.
- 13Reduce the heat to 350°F and bake for 5-7 minutes longer.
- 14Serve these hot.
- 15They are delicious!
- 16•I have also added bits of mushrooms, since we have a wonderful mushroom farm here.
- 17So good!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature Quiche Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 445.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g