Another fun recipe to do with children. They get to make the "crust" and put in the fillings of their choice. These can be used as a whole meal for the kids, or as an appetizer for adults. These are just suggestions for fillings. Use your imagination and create your own. Have fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package butterflake roll bread dough
- shrimp or bacon or ham or mushroom, cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon brandy (omit if making with the kids) or 1 teaspoon sherry wine (omit if making with the kids)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1Grease small muffin tins.
- 2Separate rolls into "petals" and press one into each muffin cup.
- 3On dough in pans, place small pieces of cut up shrimp, crumbled crisp bacon, small pieces of boiled ham or chopped mushrooms.
- 4Combine egg, salt, cream and brandy.
- 5Add about 1 Tbsp liquid to each quiche, filling half way.
- 6Top with grated Swiss cheese.
- 7Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- 8When cooled, they may be wrapped in foil and frozen.
- 9To reheat, bake, wrapped in foil, at 375F for about 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 260.0 mg
- Sodium 992.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: