Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pineapple muffins that are so sweet you can call them cupcakes. From Emyl Jenkins' "From Storebought to Homemade."
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) orange cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Fill 48 greased miniature muffin cups 2/3 full, and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until brown.
Very yummy. I made them with pineapple cake mix and 3 egg whites. I do WW and these work out to just 2 points each (1/4 cup of batter) with the substitutions. Easy to make!