Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 mins
These are delicious cookies, My grandkids love them. I usually make them at Christmas time to include in gift baskets. The recipe was given to me by one of my daycare mothers a few years ago. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 42 miniature peanut butter cups
- Combine butter, sugars, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Cover dough and chill.
- When dough is cold enough to handle easily.
- Roll into (walnut sized) balls.
- Place each ball into a greased MINIATURE muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven, gently press a Peanut Butter Cup into each cookie.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan, cool on rack, and ENJOY.
I've been looking for a recipe for these for about 10 years. I made these today with my three year old daughter for Christmas. They are so easy to put together and are oh so yummy!!! These will be a realtreat on our cookie platter for this Christmas. Thanks Barbara for the great recipe.