Recipe by Watkinslady30
These can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the freezer. OAMC recipe. Then bake before serving. A great way to use up leftover holiday ham.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked ham, ground
- 1 1⁄4 lbs bulk sausage
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed plus an additional
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and cracker crumbs; mix well.
- Add ham and sausage. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into individual loaves. Place in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Combine the soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; mix well. Pour over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour, basting after 30 minutes.