Bite size espresso cheesecakes. Found on another website for a New Year's party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package frozen miniature phyllo tart shells, thawed
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Place almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- 2Place thawed pastry shells on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp.
- 3Stir together 1 tablespoons cream and 1/2 teaspoons espresso powder in a small microwave-safe ramekin or cup. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds; stir until espresso is dissolved.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugars at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add espresso mixture, and beat 30 seconds or until creamy and light. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoonful into each phyllo shell.
- 5Microwave chocolate and remaining 1 tablespoons cream in a small microwave-safe ramekin or cup at HIGH 20 seconds, stirring after 10 seconds and at end until smooth. Spoon 1/4 teaspoons chocolate mixture over each tart. Top immediately with almonds. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature Espresso Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells