Miniature Chicken Tostadas
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well; set aside.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 circles using a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
- Place tortilla chips on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350f degrees for 6 minutes.
- Turn chips and bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over chips (about 1 tablespoon per chip).
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door ovened) 3 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm.