Top Review by Dannygirl
Very good. I made half with the graham crust and half with a chocolate cookie crust. I topped some with strawberry jam, others with marmalade. My husband took them to work and he said they were inhaled.
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, Melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, Grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- strawberry preserves (for garnish) or apricot preserves (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press rounded measuring Tablespoons- ful of crumb mixture onto bottom of each of six paper-lined muffing cups.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in egg; pour over crust, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
- Top with garnishes just before serving.
- MAKE AHEAD: Wrap chilled cheesecakes individually in plastic wrap; freeze. Let stand at room temperature 40 minutes before garnishing and serving.