1/1 Photo of Miniature Cheesecakes
These lovely little cheesecake tartlets are the perfect finish to a nice dinner. I got the recipe from the Kraft Philadelphia Creme Cheese Cookbook of 1988. Use your favorite preserve or fresh fruit as topping. They also freeze well. Wrap chilled cheesecakes individually in plastic wrap and freeze. Let stand at room temperature for @ 40 minutes before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line a muffin tin for 6 muffins with paper baking cups.
- 2Combine crumbs, sugar and butter.
- 3press a measuring tablespoon full of crumb mixture onto bottom of each muffin cup,.
- 4bake at 325F for 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- 5combine creme cheese, sugar, egg, peel and vanilla, mixing with an electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- 6pour over crust, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- 7bake at 325F for @ 25 minutes, cool before removing from pan, chill. Cheesecakes will settle a little.
- 8Top with preserves just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miniature Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g