Recipe by JuniorMintKiss
The cheesecake lover will not resist these 'lil bite-size beauties! Pretty easy to make and well worth the time to create. A favorite with my family...why not yours too?
Top Review by FCR Gal
This is a great recipe! I love using vanilla wafers for the crust. This is a perfect single serving dessert if you need to take something for a covered dish or pot luck. Super easy to make--I will definitely make this again.
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and top each with fruit filling. Chill.