Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are delicious little appetizerss and perfect to have on hand in the freezer for impromptu snacks. Pour a glass of wine and enjoy .
- 45 frozen miniature phyllo cups (3 packages)
- 1 cup grated gruyere, Jarlsberg or 1 cup good swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cheese, egg, cream, mustard and paprika.
- Place phyllo shells on rimmed baking sheet.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes until set and slightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- These can be frozen after baking. Reheat in 350 degree oven 12 minutes.