Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, easy, easy and sooo good. This salty snack is a nice twist on how to serve a traditional cheese ball. The individual portions work well on a buffet table.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green olives
- 1 jar dried beef, chopped into fine pieces
- Combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese and green olives.
- Shape into 1 inch (or smaller) balls.
- Roll each ball in chopped dried beef.
- Arrange on serving platter with decorative toothpicks in each mini cheese ball.
These were wonderful and must have been good as I had none to try myself left...I did change the olives to green onions as my boyfriend hates olives....great, cute appetizer
This was extremely easy and delicious! It is easiest to put the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm before rolling into the cheese balls. I have made this very many times since reading this recipe! Thanks!
This is very similar to a cheeseball that I make occasionally ~ I love how simple and easy these are to make but packed with flavor. They looked great on the table at our Open House and everyone enjoyed them ~ much easier than a cheeseball. Thank you for posting!