Recipe by dicentra
Getting ready for berry picking season! Only 6 months away... *sigh*
Top Review by Vino p.o. prn
These were delicious...and I even used reduced fat cream cheese. I also put a teaspoon or so of frozen blueberries on top of each cheesecake before baking instead of the pie filling! So easy to put together too! Thanks!
- 25 foil cupcake liners
- 25 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 (16 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, beating well. Add lemon juice and vanilla flavoring. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Put 1 Nilla wafer in foil liners in muffin tin. Put 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture in foil liner.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool - then put 1 spoon of blueberry pie filling on top of each.