Recipe by **Jubes**
Another great finger food. Serve with pre-dinner drinks or for a coctail party. Even the children will enjoy these ones. Another great idea from the Women's Weekly kitchen
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped finely
- 1 large yellow zucchini, grated coarsely (150g)
- 1 large green zucchini, grated coarsely (150g)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated (25g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease 4 x 12 hole mini-muffin pans. You can make these in batches if you do not have pans to make 48 muffins.
- Whisk eggs with 2/3 of the sour cream. Stir in the chives, zucchinis and cheese.
- Spoon into mini-muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Top the mini-frittatas with the remaining 1/3 cheese and sprinkle over the extra chives.
- Serve at room temperature.