1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Breakfast For Dinner
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small zucchini, grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1Make the Phyllo Cups: Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2lay 1 sheet phyllo on a flat surface. Keep remaining dough covered to prevent drying out. Brush sheet lightly with melted butter and top with a second sheet of dough. continue brushing and stacking until you have a stack of 5 sheets.
- 3Cut out rounds using a 3 1/4 inch circle cutter, you should get 8 rounds. Place in the muffin tin. Repeat with remaining dough; you should end up with 24 cups. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden and bottoms are puffed. Cool before using.
- 4Make the Quiches: Preheat oven to 400°F Place a phyllo cup in each well of a mini muffin tin.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute; stir in zucchini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, until just tender and the pan is mostly dry. Drop a scant teaspoon of zucchini mixture into each phyllo cup.
- 6Whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- 7Prepare the Pesto: Place the basil, cheese, cream, oil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- 8Whisk pesto into the egg mixture. Spoon into the phyllo cups, about 1 tablespoon per cup. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Zucchini and Pesto Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g