Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Pillsbury. It uses a cookie dough instead of cake mix.
Make and share this Mini Whoopie Pies for St. Patrick's Day recipe from Food.com.
- 1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2) Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 3 )Set cookie dough out for at least 10 minutes so it can soften.
- 4 )Break up cookie dough into a large bowl. Then add the eggs, flour, and green food coloring. With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 30 seconds or until well blended.
- 5) With a decorating bag, make 1 1/4 inch circles that are 1 inch apart on each cookie sheet. Use a plastic food baggie with a corner cut out of it if you don't have a decorating bag.
- 6) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are done. Remove from the pan and let them cool for about 30 minutes.
- 7) To make each pie, put frosting between two cookies, like you would make a sandwich.