Prep 13 mins
Cook 17 mins
There are no eggs in this recipe. Use a miniature muffin pan. Makes 24. Split muffin top and insert margarine, jelly cream cheese or filling of your choice. Tops white, sides brown. Very moist. Easy!
- In medium mixing bowl mix flour and baking powder.
- In separate bowl, mix Miracle Whip, Sour Cream, Sugar, Mrs. Dash, Lemon juice and salt. Whisk briskly. Set 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Whisk dressing mixture again. Add to flour mixture and beat until blended.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon muffin mix to each cup in a 24 section pan. I start with 3/4 teaspoon in each cup, then top each one to use the balance of the batter.
- Cook 17 minutes.
- Take out of oven. Set 5 to 8 minutes.
- Note: You may use mayonnaise but it has eggs in it.
- Use a small table knife to loosen muffins.
- Place in a covered wicker basket to keep warm.
- I use a non-stick pan. If you use a pan that is not non-stick, spray each cup with Pam.