Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This basic recipe is so versatile - use it with any other pudding mix, any other chocolate for ganache topping, or even chocolate cool whip! Oh no! It's so delicious, rich, and with just the amount of texture with the home-made graham cracker crust. These don't last long - at all - at my house.
- 1 (4 ounce) white chocolate instant Jell-O pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Prepare the pudding mix according to box directions - use less milk for a thicker pudding. I used about 1 3/4 cup milk plus added 1 tsp vanilla. Mix all until it thickens, then place in fridge for later.
- Prepare ganache: In saucepan over medium to med-low heat, melt all chocolate with whipping cream, stirring constantly. After chocolate is fully melted you should have a smooth, shiny topping for your pudding. Place in fridge for later. TIP: I just used the white and dark chocolate because it is what I had on hand. Semi-sweet chips work the best, but you can use any combination of chocolates, adjusting cream if necessary.
- Prepare crust: Melt the butter in the microwave. Mix in with the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. You can always add more or less sugar to taste.
- I used a 24-cup mini muffin tin - pat the crust into the bottom and partially up the sides of each well. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 minutes, then cool.
- Place a large spoonful of white chocolate pudding in each mini crust (DON'T do this while crust is still hot!). Place a spoonful of ganache on top, and a spoonful of Cool Whip on top of that. I garnished with white chocolate chips.
- If there are leftovers, chill in fridge.