This basic recipe is so versatile - use it with any other pudding mix, any other chocolate for ganache topping, or even chocolate cool whip! Oh no! It's so delicious, rich, and with just the amount of texture with the home-made graham cracker crust. These don't last long - at all - at my house.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pudding mix according to box directions - use less milk for a thicker pudding. I used about 1 3/4 cup milk plus added 1 tsp vanilla. Mix all until it thickens, then place in fridge for later.
- 2Prepare ganache: In saucepan over medium to med-low heat, melt all chocolate with whipping cream, stirring constantly. After chocolate is fully melted you should have a smooth, shiny topping for your pudding. Place in fridge for later. TIP: I just used the white and dark chocolate because it is what I had on hand. Semi-sweet chips work the best, but you can use any combination of chocolates, adjusting cream if necessary.
- 3Prepare crust: Melt the butter in the microwave. Mix in with the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. You can always add more or less sugar to taste.
- 4I used a 24-cup mini muffin tin - pat the crust into the bottom and partially up the sides of each well. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 minutes, then cool.
- 5Place a large spoonful of white chocolate pudding in each mini crust (DON'T do this while crust is still hot!). Place a spoonful of ganache on top, and a spoonful of Cool Whip on top of that. I garnished with white chocolate chips.
- 6If there are leftovers, chill in fridge.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini White Chocolate Pudding Pies (Bite-Sized Heaven!)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O pudding mix