Recipe by Demandy
Microwave cake for one - like those small warm delights in the grocery store. The easiest since it uses cake mix.
Top Review by Smarahcakes
I made this last night for the 5 of us so we could each have customized dessert. I made it w/ funfetti cake and dark chocolate cake. When they were all done I topped them w/ homemade ice cream. My favorite combo was chocolate cake w/ chocolate mint ice cream topping cooked in and then chocolate cake mix ice cream. This was exactly what I was looking for!
- 4 tablespoons cake mix or 4 tablespoons brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fudge (optional)
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter chips (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips (optional)