Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Microwave cake for one - like those small warm delights in the grocery store. The easiest since it uses cake mix.
- 4 tablespoons cake mix or 4 tablespoons brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fudge (optional)
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter chips (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix water and mix and put topping on top. Place in microwavable dish and microwave for about 30 seconds.
I made this last night for the 5 of us so we could each have customized dessert. I made it w/ funfetti cake and dark chocolate cake. When they were all done I topped them w/ homemade ice cream. My favorite combo was chocolate cake w/ chocolate mint ice cream topping cooked in and then chocolate cake mix ice cream. This was exactly what I was looking for!
Worked great, and very economical. Sure, it's not like going to your favorite bakery and ordering up a slice of cake, but it gets 5 stars from me for economy, especially!
Really works you don't have to add oil or eggs if the box mix ask for it. If you are on a low calorie diet, it is fantastic. It satisfies the sweet tooth for a cheaper price instead of spending $3 on smartone desserts.