1/1 Photo of Mini Veggie Rolls
A great snack that your kids will love even with the veggies! Flavoured pastry would also be great with these if you can get it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze excess liquid out of zucchini.
- 2Combine zucchinis, corn, cheese, bacon & salt & pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3Cut each sheet of pastry in half lengthwise. Spoon an even amount of zucchini mixture along the long edge of each piece of pastry.
- 4Roll up to complete enclose filling. Transfer to a foil-lined baking tray and mark segments approx 3cm apart with a sharp knife. Brush with egg or milk.
- 5Bake at 190 C for 15-20 mins or until puffed and golden. Cut into the segments as marked and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Veggie Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 73.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: