Really good dessert for parties or a BBQ. It's just the right sized dessert for your stuffed guests. They disappear fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain pineapple,reserving juice.
- 3Stir together margarine and brown sugar.
- 4Evenly divide sugar mixture into 20 (3 inch) greased muffin cups.
- 5Arrange pineapple slices over sugar mixture.
- 6Prepare cake mix according to package directions,replacing water with reserved juice.
- 7Evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool 5 minutes.
- 10Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter.
- 11Place raspberry or cherry in the center of pineapple ring.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Upside Down Pineapple Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g