Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Really good dessert for parties or a BBQ. It's just the right sized dessert for your stuffed guests. They disappear fast!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain pineapple,reserving juice.
- Stir together margarine and brown sugar.
- Evenly divide sugar mixture into 20 (3 inch) greased muffin cups.
- Arrange pineapple slices over sugar mixture.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions,replacing water with reserved juice.
- Evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter.
- Place raspberry or cherry in the center of pineapple ring.
this is the most amazing cake ever!!
I made this for my grandchildren. They loved it. I used butter instead of margarine. I also used crushed pineapples and I used DH yellow cake mix. This was so moist. My grandson said he didn't taste the pineapples so I will use more the next time which will be Super Bowl nite,