Recipe by nanner18411
I started doing Weight Watchers and needed a substitute for "real" meatloaf. Using the muffin pan makes it easier for portion control.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 wedge laughing cow light cheese
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray- I used a 12 muffin pan.
- Cook spinach as directed and drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl combine panko crumbs, egg substitute, pesto, sun dried tomatoes, onion and garlic powder and milk and mix well.
- Add ground turkey ( I used ground turkey breast) and mix well.
- Add drained and cooled spinach.
- If consistency is dry add a little more milk, if consistency is moist add a little more panko crumbs.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Divide mixture and place in muffin pan, approx 1/4 - 1/2 cup per muffin.
- Bake @ 350 for approx 30-45 mins or until a meat thermometer registers 160.