Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are good for anytime! I like them best made with fresh tomatoes from my garden but in a pinch,the "on the vine" tomatoes at the grocery work well too.
- With serrated knife, slice bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread 3 tablespoons dressing over each half of bread.
- Arrange lettuce leaves over bottom half of bread.
- Top with tomato slices, onion, turkey deli meat and cheese slices.
- Place top half of bread over cheese slices.
- To serve, cut into 12 sections, securing each with a party toothpick.