Recipe by brose83
Everyone loves these, even my veggie hating son. He loved these so much he ate the leftovers the next day. Veggies keep it moist and recipe is super simple and fast. Whole mix turns out to be 1430 calories, so divide by how many meatloaves you have for a more accurate count. Also my meatloaf seasoning pack has 90 calories if you use something different you can adjust the calories.
Top Review by Bekah49036
These were HORRIBLE! My bf and I each took one bite and threw the rest out. I found this recipe to make for my 5 year old step daughter, they looked really cute, but at the last minute her grandma took her to dinner. Boy am I glad she did. I would have not been able to get her to eat these. However the muffin pan was a great idea. If you decide to make this I sugest you use about 1/2 the carrot and unseasoned bread crumbs (they didn't go with the meatloaf seasoning).
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) package lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package meatloaf seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 10 tablespoons ketchup (1 T for each meatlove top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In food processor, finely chop carrots, onion, and celery.
- Mix ground turkey, veggie mix, seasoning, breadcrumbs, ketchup and egg.
- Roll into about 10 portions.
- Place each ball into greased (Pam spray) muffin tin hole.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cover tops of each meatloaf in about 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Return to oven for 15 – 20 minutes.