1/1 Photo of Mini Turkey Meatloaves
Chef #761826's Note:
Everyone loves these, even my veggie hating son. He loved these so much he ate the leftovers the next day. Veggies keep it moist and recipe is super simple and fast. Whole mix turns out to be 1430 calories, so divide by how many meatloaves you have for a more accurate count. Also my meatloaf seasoning pack has 90 calories if you use something different you can adjust the calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In food processor, finely chop carrots, onion, and celery.
- 3Mix ground turkey, veggie mix, seasoning, breadcrumbs, ketchup and egg.
- 4Roll into about 10 portions.
- 5Place each ball into greased (Pam spray) muffin tin hole.
- 6Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove and cover tops of each meatloaf in about 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- 8Return to oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Turkey Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 220.0 mg
- Sodium 1258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
meatloaf seasoning mix