- 3⁄4 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup, for topping meatloaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground turkey, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chopped onion, horseradish, dried parsley; blend very well.
- Prepare large sized muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray.
- Shape handfuls of the turkey mixture and press into muffin cups.
- Top with ketchup to cover entire surface of loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes.