Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so quick to cook and stay moist.
Make and share this Mini Turkey Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground turkey, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chopped onion, horseradish, dried parsley; blend very well.
- Prepare large sized muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray.
- Shape handfuls of the turkey mixture and press into muffin cups.
- Top with ketchup to cover entire surface of loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes.
These cute little meatloaves are mighty tasty and simple to make. They are a great addition to my repertoire. Thank you.
Unfortunately, I made these a little too quickly. I didn't read past "mix all ingredients" and added the ketchup to the beef, resulting in a very soft albeit very good mini loaf. I subbed minced garlic for the powder. Dh just volunteered that he thought it was one of the better turkey loaves we've ever had.