Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so quick to cook and stay moist.
Make and share this Mini Turkey Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground turkey, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chopped onion, horseradish, dried parsley; blend very well.
- Prepare large sized muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray.
- Shape handfuls of the turkey mixture and press into muffin cups.
- Top with ketchup to cover entire surface of loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes.
These cute little meatloaves are mighty tasty and simple to make. They are a great addition to my repertoire. Thank you.
Unfortunately, I made these a little too quickly. I didn't read past "mix all ingredients" and added the ketchup to the beef, resulting in a very soft albeit very good mini loaf. I subbed minced garlic for the powder. Dh just volunteered that he thought it was one of the better turkey loaves we've ever had.