Recipe by Lorac
A fun way to serve turkey, kids will love the idea of having "cupcakes for dinner. Only 20 minutes baking time.
Top Review by PaulaG
I made these yesterday for my granddaughter. She loved them. The yield was 12 nice size "loaves", perfect for a toddler. The leftovers were put into a ziplock bag and placed in the freezer for a quick meal.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, oats, mustard, rosemary, poultry seasoning and salt in large bowl.
- Press into prepared muffin cups and bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink in center.
- Top with cranberry sauce.