Recipe by LilDaemon
These moist, teeny-tiny bites are proof positive that bigger isn't always better. They're huge on taste -- with little effort. For juicy burgers, choose ground turkey that's labeled 7 percent fat or 93 percent lean.
- 2 slices white bread (about 1 ounce each)
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 small onion, coarsely grated
- 1 pinch coarse salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 potato dinner rolls
- lettuce (optional)
- sliced tomatoes (optional)
- ketchup, and (optional)
- mustard, for serving (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, pulse bread until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl; add turkey, cheese, and onion. Season with salt and pepper, and mix gently just until combined. Form twelve 2-inch patties (about 3 tablespoons each).
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium. Cook patties until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard, if desired.