Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A neat little appetizer that's just a little different.
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese (I use the light kind)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup onion, finely chopped (About 3 slices of onion, chopped up)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 250 g deli turkey (24 thin slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingeredients together except for the turkey until well blended.
- Place one turkey slice into a mini muffin cup to form a cup, and fill with about 1.5 tsp of the spinach mixture.
- Continue with all turkey slices until muffin tray is full.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve appies warm.
- This dish can be made ahead. Arrange the muffin tray and refridgerate, covered, but don't bake until ready to serve.