- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Put bread in food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Add turkey, egg whites, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion and spinach and mix by hand.
- Form each meatloaf with slighly less than one cup of mixture.
- Add remaining ketchup to the top of meatloaves.
- Cook on a lined baking sheet into 425°F oven for 20 minutes.