Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from a teacher at daycare who I think got it from a magazine.
Make and share this Mini Turkey and Spinach Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- Put bread in food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Add turkey, egg whites, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion and spinach and mix by hand.
- Form each meatloaf with slighly less than one cup of mixture.
- Add remaining ketchup to the top of meatloaves.
- Cook on a lined baking sheet into 425°F oven for 20 minutes.